Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Random Topic Of The Week

Random Time,

So, yes this blog is for digital nature photography but I just can't help my self. The other day I was wasting time on my two most favorite time wasters, theChive and Tapiture, when I came across the most exquisite piece of artwork I have seen to date. After a little research I found that there is and artist that is devoted to recreating scenes from movies in oil paintings. Being a movie buff I love this and I cant wait till I can save up enough money to purchase some of his creations. He manages to capture the moments so perfectly it as if your seeing a still frame of the movie. Simply Amazing, here are a few of my favorites.

"Total Redemption"
"Only Human"
"Hello"
"Its Looking At Me Ray"
If you would like to see more, and even purchase a few of your own you can visit, http://www.gregoryclassics.com/.

TReed

No comments:

Post a Comment