Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Nikon One

Hello Again Everyone,

Ok, so basically I need your help. Yes you! Turns out one of the required items for a Digital Nature Photography class is a digital camera. Who knew? This brings me to my problem and the fact that I lack ownership of the single most important piece, a camera. Yes I have one on my phone but I just don't think that its going to be cut out for the challenge. So here's where I need your help. What on earth should I buy? Ever since its debut in 2011, the Nikon One has been a relatively popular camera for new and seasoned photographers. I like that it has a compact design and the price is right in the range that I would like to spend, remember I am a college student trying to pay for flight school and top ramen so I most likely will be turning to eBay. Seeings how I am new to this whole photography thing, and I don't really plan on becoming a pro, I was just curious on whether or not any of you out cyberspace would be willing to shed some light on this camera, or a camera that you think would work out better for me. Thanks in advance and I will be looking forward to your responses.

So Long,

TReed

No comments:

Post a Comment