Thursday, September 12, 2013

(Picture from Paradisegateway.com)

Hello Once Again, 
This weekend I get the privilege of being able to have a class outdoors. Where outdoors? Yellowstone National Park outdoors, that's where! I am also super stoked because my new camera arrived today and this trip will be its test run. For those of you that are curious, I ended up getting a really good deal on the Nikon One J2 through Amazon.com. So that's what I will be bringing with me for this trip. We will begin our journey  Saturday, leaving in the wee hours of the morning. Our en devour will take us up the Beartooth Pass (seen below) and then on into the park where we will be spending all of Saturday and most of Sunday shooting.
 (wikipedia.org)
I am super excited as you can imagine and cant wait to get away for a few days. Stay tuned for photo's as I will be uploading them next Thursday!

Take Care,

TReed 


(lonelyplanet.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment